You got a pair of that matches your style and body shape you need to make sure you take care of them. Most people don’t realize that to extend the life of your jeans, proper care for the denim is important and will keep them in tip top condition. Clothes are not designed to last forever, but denim in particular gets softer and more form fitting over time. Care of jeans requires patience to get the longest life out of them.
1. To maintain the color of your jeans, wash them inside out.
2. If your jeans have faded and you want to add color, wash them together with a pair of new ones that have never been washed. The excess color from the new pair of jeans will transfer to the old pair in the process of washing.
3. Removing grass stains is very easy by rubbing some alcohol on the grass stains and let it sit for a while. Then wash as usual.
need special care when washing. The older the jeans are the more likely they are to tearing or fading with every wash. Machine washing inside out, in cold water on the delicate cycle would be my choice for washing .
5. Most of the wear and tear to your clothes is done in the dryer. If you are going to use the household dryer, use the low heat setting and dry them to about 80% dry. Use the hang dry method to finish the last 20% of the job. Tip: Fold the wet jeans in half over a hanger, then fold them in half again and then, lay them in the dryer by themselves. Turn the dryer on and the jeans will stay in the folded position.
The gentlest approach for drying is to hang dry. Lay the wet jeans on a flat surface and press with you hand in a horizontal stroke. Now fold the wet jeans in half over a hanger and hang in a ventilated area indoors. Do not dry outdoors, in the sun. The sun rays will damage your jeans.
6. Wash first, and then hem. It’s not uncommon to see jeans shrink after a wash so when ever possible, wash your designer before hemming. Let the jeans can go through the initial shrinkage process. By taking off less than necessary when hemming will help in future shrinkage
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/clothing-articles/how-to-care-for-designer-denim-jeans-884516.html#ixzz10sGDA3yT
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution